Friday, March 23, 2007

Law of Attraction: Inspired Action

Those of us who delibertly use the Law of Attraction for creating the life we want to live, know that The Universe speaks to us through thoughts, dreams and inspiration. The past couple of months, before I was introduced to the Law of Attraction through the movie The Secret, I've been tinkering around with the idea of writing. I met an author in December and told her about my recent interest lingering in my mind about becomming a writer. She told me then follow that path. Since I watch The Secret frequently and reading ebooks from the Wealth Beyond Reason program I'm all into writing now. I've become inspired, I'm following my passion and I'm inviting you dear reader to join me on this journey.

Over all the years, I've sometimes paid attention to my inspiration and intuition. Sometimes I've been so accurate with my intuition it was frigtening to some. Other times it saved me. The worst part about the accuacy of my intuition is when I've ignored it and found a bigger challenge before me. :)

Persuing speaking and training options have been haning out in my head recently too. I guess that is a new direction that is comming my way. I've learned that one of the best ways to learn something is to teach it. So, once I get this blog, my articles and other work refined just a bit more, then I will start to promote myself as a presenter / speaker / trainer.

No comments: