Thursday, March 29, 2007

Another reason to be thankful today

My children's mother decided to worry about the living arrangements that my children and I are living in currently. I'm not going to bore you with details, just that she worries and over exaggerates and embelishes information. /shrug BTW, I'm looking forward to the new and better living arrangements to appear.

So, we ended up in mediation. In previous mediation sessions we have worked out an agreement. Her tactic, this time appeared to be, not to agree with anything and force the decision to be made by the mediator for a recommendation to the court for the solution. Well, the mediator listened, I made suggestions and she didn't budge. The mediator invited the children to be interviewed the next day. This was about a week ago.

In the mail today I received a copy of the mediator's recommendation. In short, I get to keep the kids on the current schedule we have arranged and the living arrangements are acceptable.

That's great news. I'm grateful that the kids will continue to see me and stay over night 3 nights a week. :)

I'm very happy.

I knew the universe really does see me as a good father and instrumental in the lives of our children.

I remember a quote I read in Spiritual Marketing by Joe Vitale, it is a saying that came from his healer Jonathon. It goes: "Thank you God for all the blessings I have and all the blessings I am receiving."

No comments: