Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Review: Bob Doyle's Wealth Beyond Reason program by Boundless Living

Bob Doyle, one of the presenters in the movie The Secret, gained his reputation through his Wealth Beyond Reason book and program that are available through his company Boundless Living.

Like many of you, I first came across Bob Doyle through his appearance in the movie The Secret. In the process of researching who the presenters were, I read Bob's biography. I was attracted to his site and his speaking style which struck a cord with me. He seems very grounded, logical and honest. I too am a bit of a logical person and with this subject of Law of Attraction, and touching on metaphysics, understanding the science is very appealing to someone like me.

First there is a free level of membership at Wealth Beyond Reason. Once you get access to the free material and you find value in that, then you can do what I did and sign-up for the full program.

With the full Wealth Beyond Reason program you get several ebooks:

"Wealth Beyond Reason" by Bob Doyle

"A Happy Pocketful of Money" by David Cameron

"The Science of Getting Rich" by Wallace Wattles
This is the book that inspired Rhonda Byrne to make The Secret.

"Spirtual Marketing" by Joe Vitale
Joe is another presenter in The Secret.

"Wealth Consciousness" by Roger Lanphear

"The Everyday 12 Point Lifesaver" by David Cameron

"Raising Humans" by David Cameron

"Introduction to Wealth Consciousness" audio seminar by Bob Doyle

The "Wealth Consciousness Meditation" by Boundless Living Audio

Some of these titles you may have already come across in other programs or on their own as printed material. Being a bit of an environmentalist I tend to like ebooks. Not only do they save paper, I send them to one of my webmail accounts so I can have access to them whenever I have time to read and I'm on someone else's computer. You can easily print these ebooks and have a hardcopy if you desire.

I signed up as a full program member of the Wealth Beyond Reason program from the beginning. There are different levels of sign-ups that allow more access to program components at different levels. I just started out as a full member. Bob does provide a 3 payment plan that I took advantage of and gave me full access from the beginning and spread my cost over three months. Very convenient.

One feature I really like about this program, it's a lifetime membership. I paid once and will have access to the website forever.

I find the site very easy to navigate. The sites' navbar is on the left and available on every page throughout.

The "Before You Begin" section at the top of the navbar gives you everything you need to start the program, including an introduction to the program, links to free software that you might need such as Adobe Acrobat Reader and WinAmp MP3 player, the ebooks to download, the audio MP3 programs, bonus material and a step-by-step process for manifestation and using the program. For beginning PC users, Bob explains how to download and save files. He explains how to copy to CDs. He even has recorded the information onto CDs if you'd rather save time and buy the prerecorded CDs.

The program includes audio Lectures, Follow-up Seminars, Coaching Seminars, Expert Interviews, an Introduction to EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique); Attraction Techniques; "Money Stuff" lectures; LoA Resources Library, Article Archive, Coaching Blog, a Mastermind Area forum, email archives, updates, and more.

Although I was already familiar with some information about the Law of Attraction from my previous metaphysical studies and from the movie The Secret, Bob's program really expanded and clarified the concepts for me helping me to be more mindful of my thoughts. I still go back and read the ebooks for a refresher and listen to the audios every once in awhile, just to get back to the basics. You got to do the basics. It all begins with the basics.

Bob does add new material from time to time. Really with so much information on the Wealth Beyond Reason site already, the "from time to time" is good enough for me since I do have plenty of other Law of Attraction material to read and write about.

Overall this is a great program. I made a connection with Bob Doyle through his Wealth Beyond Reason program and I do highly recommend this program to you. Check it out.

Please enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting blog, good info on law of attraction for beginners.

Dean Lacono said...

Thank you Kulwinder for the compliment.