Saturday, July 21, 2007

ProBlogger: Tips Tricks and How To for Blogging

Although this site is not specific to the Law of Attraction I did attract this site to come into my awareness so I could learn to write a better blog.

When looking into the process of blogging, I came across many articles and sources of the "how to" nature of blogging, but the one I reference repeatedly is ProBlogger.

ProBlogger is a great site that gives tips and tricks to writing blogs, articles to write about, how to monetize your blog, it also includes links to other authors that have tips and tricks, etc.

Here are some examples of the wonderful information I've found on ProBlogger:

Blogging For Beginners

31 Days to Building a Better Blog

How Bloggers Make Money From Blogs

And for Random Blog Tips.

Whether you are starting a blog or an experienced blogger, I highly recommend ProBlogger.

(No endorsement fees are paid for this testimonial.)

No comments: