Monday, March 26, 2007

An interesting sign

In my experience and training in the metaphysical studies and now in the Law of Attraction studies, teachers indicate one should look for and see "signs" from the Universe as an indication. An indication of what? That depends on the sign and what is going on in one's life.

A little background about myself. I was adopted as an infant, born in July and brought home from the hospital in September. The name I was given at birth was Christopher Joseph Bennett. When adopted I was given another name. I've worked in some form of customer service or with the public for most of my life. Until today, I do not recall meeting anyone with the name Christopher Bennett. Hmmm. Now, that's not an uncommon name, but not meeting anyone with that name before is interesting that I would meet someone with that name after all these years.

Just a thought. Don't know what it means. Just one of those things that makes you go Hmmm.

No comments: