Friday, March 23, 2007

Affirmations and neglect.

Yikes, I've faltered in my daily practice of stating affirmations. It's been about a week or so since I was routinely stating affirmations. I got distracted by some personal issues that I devoted much time to resoving. Now that I've done my preparation work, I'm devoting more time to the practices of positive thoughts with intention of manifesting my desires.

Last night I was listening to an audio seminar by Bob Doyle and he discussed stating affirmations as good, but when you tag on a negative thought, then you reduce or eliminate the effectivness of the affirmations. With the children's mother trying to take the overnight visits away from me, I've been worried and concerned she will win. But I started to refocus on "enjoying my children overnight three nights each week as we currently do now" as my intention and found some options that will make it happen.

So, my next posting will be about affirmations and the importance of keeping a routine to enthusiastically stating them.

Until next time.

No comments: