Sunday, May 13, 2007

Some Affirmations

Divine Spirit is my infinite supply and large sums of money come to me quickly and easily for the highest good of all concerned. I am happy and easily earning, saving and investing $100,000.00 or more each year.

I like myself.

I feel terrific.

I am confident.

I am inspired.

I am successful.

I am responsible.

I believe in myself.

I am healthy, flexible and agile.

I enjoy working from home.

I enjoy talking with people.

I enjoy effectively communicating with people.

I am effectively communicating my needs and wants with my children.

I am persistent in pursuing my goals.

I am likeable, trustworthy and friendly.

I believe the world is plotting to do me good and I am looking forward to seeing what it is.

I am a safe and cautious driver, I arrive at all my destinations on time and in a safe and efficient manner.

I feel worthy of achieving higher goals.

My need for achievement overpowers my fears of rejection.

I maintain a level emotional response despite ups and downs.

I am especially effective at calming people in stressful situations.

No comments: