Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sunday Morning (evening) Videos

I almost forgot about these two wonderful videos that are available on the website for The Secret

If you have seen them, time for an injection of good vibes from watching them again. If you haven't seen them, it's time for an injection of good vibes from watching them the first time.

These two videos always raise my vibrations. Well crafted works. Please enjoy.

The Secret Riches Visualization Tool




The Secret to You..A Gift From The Secret Scrolls.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing these, Dean.

I always get goosebumps from watching that first video. I'm not sure if its the music, the pictures or both!

Wishing you much abundance,
Gary

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting these Dean. I love the Secret to You, the music alone inspires me.

Dean Lacono said...

Hi Gary and Robin,

I'm glad you like these videos. I always get a good feeling from watching either one. I use to watch them daily. I think I'll pick that up again.

Anonymous said...

Yes these videos are very inspiring. Thanks for posting.

http://effortlessabundance.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Dean,
Yep. I needed to see these again. They are very uplifting. Thanks for the videos you put up. They are always unlifting and inspiring.
I just might need to watch the movie again.

Kim